These exercises are easy and anyone can do them, and they have many benefits, including strengthening muscles, fixing joints and protecting bones.
- How many times should I do this in a day? Twice would be best
- Is it really important to wear jacket/longsleeve? Wearing one will ensure that you will sweat more
- Can I use weights with this workout? YES! will give you faster result
- How long did it take u to achieve your current arms? 1-2 months. Did it twice every single day
- Will this give me result in just 2 weeks? We have different body types so we will have different results but I suggest before doing this workout measure your arms then compare it after 2 weeks
As for the exercises, they are easy and anyone can do them
Shoulder taps target plenty of muscles,especially your transverse abdominals (deep core muscles that wrap around your midsection like a corset) and obliques. Doing them regularly will help you strengthen your core and gain more stability in your trunk at the same time
Air punches are a very easy & effective fat burning exercise that almost everyone can do and it doesn’t put too much pressure on your joints when you compare it to some other plyometric exercises such as tuck jump, jumping squats etc.
The high plank can help you build a strong core by activating muscles like the transverse abdominis, the rectus abdominis (the six-pack muscle), and the oblique muscles
4.Push-Ups on Knees
Knee push-ups can improve upper-body strength. The knee push-up activates muscle groups throughout your upper body, including your triceps, pecs, and shoulders. Knee push-ups can increase core stability
The exercise can help in strengthening your chest, arms, shoulders and core, all in one!
pushups are beneficial for building upper body strength. They work the triceps, pectoral muscles, and shoulders. When done with proper form, they can also strengthen the lower back and core by engaging (pulling in) the abdominal muscles.
Walk out will get the blood flowing to and stretch out your hamstrings, calves, glutes and lower back
8.Lay Down Push-Ups
Lay Down Push-Ups Practicing this again and again helps you achieve flexibility in the back and biceps
These exercises came from YouTube (Women’s Health)
We hope you found these arm exercises helpful. If so please share it with your friends and family on social media… it helps me keep the lights on here at patriciahometrainer.com