Simple yet flavorful mushroom and beef burgers that can be made on an indoor grill pan. The most natural beef you can find is best.
|TOTAL TIME: 0 hours 30 mins|
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 8 oz. cremini mushrooms
- 12 oz. lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 large bunch jumbo asparagus, peeled into ribbons
- 1/2 c. fresh dill sprigs
- 1/2 c. fresh mint leaves
- 4 buns, toasted
- 11/2 c. arugula
- In a large bowl, toss onion with lemon juice and ¼ tsp each salt and pepper. In a small bowl, stir together yogurt and mustard until combined. Set both aside.
- In a food processor, pulse mushrooms until finely chopped; mix with beef and½ tsp each salt and pepper. Form mixture into four 4-inch-wide patties.
- In a large nonstick skillet on medium, cook patties until browned and just cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, add oil and then asparagus to onion and toss to combine; fold in dill and mint.5. Spread yogurt-mustard sauce on bottom buns, top with arugula, then burgers.Pile asparagus salad on top, then sandwich with the bun tops.
Please share this with your friends and family on social media. they’il love you for it, plus it helps me keep the lights on here at patriciahometrainer.com