Some may not find enough time to go to the gym to exercise, which makes them resort to exercising at home within the possibilities available to them, and if they want to focus on shoulder exercises, this needs to be used with weights not less than 5 kg and not more than 10 kg, until the shoulder muscles are strengthened and their flexibility increased, as it is possible to start gradually increasing the weight of the weights, and if weights are not available at home, they can be replaced with large, full water bottles.
Bring the appropriate weights of dumbbells for you while holding each dumbbell in your hand and working to raise your arm until it reaches your shoulder, then raise the arms to the maximum possible distance for you as you can see in the picture. And hold this position for 5 seconds.
shoulder Lateral raises
The shoulder muscle gives the shoulder a lateral ball shape, and it also gives more width to the shoulder. Paying attention to it makes you get broad shoulders.
This exercise is the strongest exercise for the lateral shoulder muscle without a competitor, and it is one of the few exercises that target the middle or lateral muscle of the shoulder effectively and effectively.
Bent-Over Dumbbell raise
This exercise is very distinctive in operating the back shoulder muscle, but you must perform the correct performance of this exercise with a very focus on how to operate the muscle.
- Be careful with the weight used. When in doubt, use less weight, not more.
- This exercise is not recommended for people with back problems.
The Fixed Bar
This weight training exercise solicits and develops the muscles of the back, especially at the level of the width. The horizontal bar pull-ups are great builders of the backbone. As a basic movement, we recommend that you include it in your back routine. Those who cannot do bodyweight pull-ups may want to go for the high pulley pull-ups.
- Don’t fall suddenly into the back phase, keep your elbows slightly bent to protect your joints and tendons.
- Inhale as you go down and exhale in the higher position.
- pull-ups performed with a strap behind the neck put the shoulder joint in a bad position; It is better to do it from the front.
- To work your back rather than the biceps, pull your chest straight forward while arching your lower back slightly
Benefits of performing shoulder exercises at home
- Shoulder exercise at home correctly helps build muscle mass. Thus, amplifying and exposing the shoulders and obtaining a suitable appearance.
- Doing shoulder exercises at home increases the range and range of motion and position of the muscle.
- Doing shoulder exercises at home strengthens the shoulder muscles and the surrounding muscles, which in turn strengthens the shoulder joint and helps protect against shock and friction that may sometimes cause bone dislocation.
If you found this post helpful, please share it with your friends and family on social media, it helps me keep the lights on here at the patriciahometrainer.com!